Thursday, February 21, 2013

What Greyhounds do best...

There is a misconception in the world.  I'm not sure who started it, or why... but it's a LIE!!!

Oh, I guess I should tell you what it is.  Yeah.

It's that Greyhounds are "high energy" dogs....
Well, this is what I've got to say to that:
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.....BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

I don't even know who made that up but they are sooooooo wrong!

Greyhounds sleep 20ish hours a day (give or take some depending on the dog)!  That leaves 4(ish) hours for lovin' hoomans, eatin, gettin' trained, goin' business, smellin' smells, gettin' pettins', and waking up to re-situate when I'm sleepin.

Let me show you proof:

I don't even have to be all the way on the bed to be sleepin'.
That's serious business, yall.

I was sleepin' so hard when FoDad was takin' these pictures that I didn't even wake up.

Look how cute I am.

I could be your floor decoration!
Have you filled out your application yet?  I'm waiting on my forever home and it could be with you (hint, hint)!!!!

Also, come and meet me!  I'll be at PetValu in Leonardtown, MD on Saturday, Feb. 23th!


No comments:

Post a Comment