Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Exercise!

Does everyone have their sweat bands?  What about your reflective belts?  Did you get your ear-do-daddys for your musics, FoMa says hoomans like musics?  We won't even need weights for this!  I promise it's easy!  We're gonna exercise!

I'm used to training and running really fast, and apparently, just because I'm retired doesn't mean I'm allowed to get out of shape... or that's what FoMa says.  When it's not been too cold/rainy, FoMa has been taking me on walk/jogs.  She calls it jogging, I call it trotting.  She's really slow compared to me.  Seriously.

FoMa says that with a little work, I'll be a pro on a leash.  I get a little distracted when we're walking slow, but when we she was running jogging, I was a bit more focused.  I'm not a 'fraidy cat dog like some other pups can be.  A big yellow school bus passed us and lots of other cars and trucks and I didn't even flinch.  We just kept right on going.  FoMa gave me so much praises for being so good!

FoMa doesn't always jog with me.  Mostly she walks, but that day, she needed to get her workout in too!  FoMa says I would be great with just one longer walk (1/2 mile - 1 mile) or several short walks per day.  Please remember, you'll have to wake me up for these walks as I'll be napping 88% of the time once I get to my forever home.

FoMa didn't get pictures/video of our exercising because she says its hard to do too many things at once, but just imagine a smelly human joggin with a super, suave, sexy Greyhound beside her.  That's what it looked like.  Except more awesome, because I am more awesome in person.  Seriously.  I am.

I can prove it!

You can come meet me!

I'll be at PetValu in Leonardtown, MD on Sat. Feb. 23th.  I'll be the most super cute bridle puppy with grey face there.  Seriously.  I have the softest fur ever, you need to pet it.  I promise you'll love it... and I'll love you.  Errrr, I mean, I'm excited to see you on Saturday!!! :D




Have you put in your application yet?  FoMa says she loves me, but I need to find my forever home so she can help one of my cousins find their foster home after me!

No comments:

Post a Comment