Sunday, February 24, 2013

I mustache you a question!

But... I will shave it for later!

Somewhere, somehow, FoMa and FoDad got the idea that fake mustaches as eyebrows would be an EXCELLENT idea.

We aren't sure why, but after we endured the humiliation of being "browed" we got treats!!!!


I don't usually surf the internet...
but when I do.. eyebrows.

FoMa tried to even give me a mustache.  You see how unimpressed I was?  I licked that sucker off quick.
I would have eaten it too if she wouldn't have gotten it first!

FoMa was fair about it.
She put on her fake 'stache too!

Both Phil and I with our fake mustache eyebrows.
FoMa thinks it was MUCH funnier than it actually was.

Phil is definitely UNimpressed.


To make up for the torture...  both Phil and I got.....
BONES!!!!
NOMNOMNOM!!!!!



I felt like this was a pretty fair trade-off.



Go to Greyt Expectations Greyhound Rescue page to get more information and fill out your application! I want you to be my forever family!!

No comments:

Post a Comment