Monday, February 25, 2013

LET US IN!!!

FoMa makes us go outside for business, which I guess is good since there's some pretty sweet bushes in the back yard for me to poop in.  But when Phil and I are done, we let FoMa know quick!

We tap on the door with our muzzle and Phil even surprised us all and barked (he's a man-dog of few words)!


Mom, mom, mom, mom, mom, mom, mom, mom, mom, mom, mom, mom, mom, mom, mom, mom...
let us in!

Right there's the handle, I CAN SEE IT!


Phil has learned that I don't always completely finish my peanut butter kongs, so he likes to rush in and finish it up for me..  I don't mind.

But this time, he was sooooo excited, he forgot to let FoMa take off his muzzle!

I'm gonna get it!  I'm gonna get it!

Donner, this was a mean trick, dude.


And I didn't even care cause I got the big bed!!!!
Woooo hooo!!!!

Also, I just wanna tell you that our muzzles aren't a bad thing!  I know they make us look kinda scary, but they are far, far from it!  Muzzles keep us safe.  Actually, muzzles keep ALL DOGS safe.  Sometimes, when we're playin' in the yard, we might get a little excited and play nip at each other.  Well, Greyhounds have very thin skin that tears easy, so if we're too excited and nip a little too hard, that could be one expensive vet bill for stitches for FoMa!  We love her enough to wear our muzzles without issue because she gets sad when our treats money has to go towards vet bills!


PS.  In a funny turn of events, a few days after this, FoMa let us in for breakfast after going business and I forgot to let her take off my muzzle and was trying to eat my breakfast with it on!  I looked soooo silly, but FoMa wasn't awake enough to get a picture.....


No comments:

Post a Comment