Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Sharing is caring...

So, FoMa only has one dog bed downstairs since she has the crate set up for me and there's lots of cushy blankets in there.  But, Phil doesn't like it when I sleep on the dog bed, and I don't like it when Phil sleeps on the dog bed.

So.. I wanted to see if he'd compromise.


FoMa, Phil is hogging the bed!
FoMa says, "Donner, go lay in the crate."

Is it ok if I only take up a little space, FoMa?

Phil, is it ok with you if I lay here?
"NO." -Phil

I'm just gonna do it anyways, ok?

FoMa, Phil grumbled at me!
"Phil, stop." -FoMa

See, looks Phil!  I'm barely even touching you and we're both on the dog bed!
We're snugglin' like brothers!

"Ughhhh, fine, Donner." -Phil


This lasted for about 20 minutes until Phil woke up and was surprised to see how close I was.  He quickly got up and went to the crate, which left me with the whole bed.  I WIN!


Go to Greyt Expectations Greyhound Rescue page to get more information and fill out your application! I want you to be my forever family!!

No comments:

Post a Comment